The International Industrial Trade Fair of Bogotá (Feria Internacional de Bogotá) is the specialized event targeted to all new technological advances for an infinite market filled avid of development and industrial growth, which becomes a platform of industrial and business contacts at a national and International level.
- Indoor Area: COP $594.000 per SQM – USD $302 per sqm* +16% VAT
- Outdoor Area: COP 321.000 per SQM – USD $162 per SQM*+16% VAT
If you need a Stand Contractors in Bogotá, contact us! We'll introduce you to five of our best local companies, for free!
This fair attracts many National & International companies involved in the manufacturing, trading and distribution of supplies, raw materials and its components, machinery, industrial equipment and capital goods. They cover the following sectors:
- Construction and infrastructure
- Textile and garment Machinery
- Computing and business telecommunications
- Plastics, rubber and petro-chemistry
- Air conditioning, refrigeration and ventilation
Main attendees' positions:
- CEO (25%)
- Managers (20%)
- Students and professors (10%)
- Engineers (9%)
- Businessman (8%)
- Technicians (6%)
These visitors are mainly involved in the following industries: Metalworking (32%), Construction (14%), Rubber and Plastics (11%), Food and Beverages (7%), Energy (6%), Automotive (6%), Transport and Logistics (5%), among others.