Andina Pack is the meeting point and business center for the packaging industry in Latin America. Attracting over 900 exhibitors from America, Asia and Europe. International Pavilions: Argentina, Brazil, China, France, Germany, Peru, Taiwan, and the United States, this show represents an unique opportunity to source innovative products and solutions.
If you're part of the packaging industry, this fair is a must-attend event! Gather your finest products and contact our team of experts. We will introduce you to our best section of Stand Design Companies in Bogota!
Andina is organized in several specialized pavilions:
- Packaging and packaging technologies for medicines and cosmetics
- Technologies for the conversion and printing
- Raw materials for finished containers and design
- Packaging technologies for the food industry
- Logistics, material handling, warehousing and distribution
Here you'll find a wide range of products, including: induction machines, vacuum equipment and systems, raw materials processing machines, containers, bottles, processing machines, hangers, raw materials, printing systems, coding systems, inspection systems, weight control, and so on...
Here you'll be able to:
- present your product range to the entire world and get direct feedback;
- meet the most important international buyers and decision-makers;
- establish and cultivate important business contacts;
- meet a wide number of visitors & exhibitors from abroad;
- take part in several workshops and seminars;
- position your brand and increase awareness;
and so much more...!
Andina Pack gathers many visitors from all around the globe; buyers from United Kingdom, Brazil, Canada, Turkey, Italy, Argentina, China, Afghanistan, Sweden, France and Spain will be searching for the latest products and machinery. According to official statistics:
- 44% of visitors belong to the food & beverage industry;
- 32% of visitors belong to the pharmaceutical industry;
- 8% of visitors are cosmetic & wellness experts;
- Others belong to the plastic and printing industry.