ExpoEspeciales|Café de Colombia is the most important fair in Colombia and Latin America specializing in promotion of specialty coffees. This event covers the entire coffee value chain and provides a stage to introduce and showcase the trends and innovations in the coffee market on a domestic and international level.
If you're planning on joining this fair, don't forget to contact our team of experts in trade shows. They will introduce you to the best Stand Builders & Designers in Bogotá! We collaborate with hundreds of incredible stand contractors and we'll find you the one that best fits your needs!
In this fair you'll find companies/identities of:
- Coffee Growers Committees
- Coffee post-harvest processing machinery manufacturers and distributors
- Coffee industry machinery manufacturers and distributors
- Coffee shop supplies and equipment manufacturers and distributors
- Coffee growers and associated groups (coops, associative groups)
- Machinery and supplies for coffee production (Threshers, coffee roasters)
- Threshing and roasting companies
- Non-governmental and industry supporting entities
- Financial entities
Meet many brands like: Agrometalicas Galleco, Azkoyen, Bunn-o-matic Corporation, Cafe Mulato, Cafe Quindio, Coffee Parts, Colempaques, Dunkin Donuts, NaturaCert, Café San Alberto, Ideas Colombia, IverCafe, JotaGallo, La Capuchinera Europa, Alqueria and Amor Perfecto.
If you want to consolidate and position your brand, product and/or company in the target market, then you must participate in ExpoEspeciales | Café de Colombia! It is a great opportunity for you to:
- Identify trends and get inspiration for your product innovations
- Position your brands and penetrate new markets by taking part in the Business Matchmaking Forum
- Interact face to face with skilled professionals and decision makers from the coffee world
- Launch new products and survey attendees about new product ideas
- Generate sales leads and build relationships with prospects
- ... and plenty more!
ExpoEspeciales|Café de Colombia gathers thousands of visitors per edition. Here you'll meet:
- Coffee growers
- Representatives, directors and professionals in the coffee industry
- Coffee roasters, traders and cuppers
- International buyers
- Professional baristas from such establishments as hotels, restaurants, coffee shops, bars
- General Public; current and potential coffee consumers, mainly from the city of Bogotá.