NeoCon has evolved into one of the most recognized and attended trade shows in the industry. As the largest commercial interiors show in North America, this three-day event attracts 50,000 design professionals and showcases hundreds of cutting-edge exhibitors.
Each edition, NeoCon showcases close to 400 exhibitors and 200 contract as well as 200+ residential showrooms. With close to 1 million square feet of exhibition space, the show launches thousands of new products each year and covers a spectrum of vertical markets including:
- Public Spaces
If your exhibition space ay NeoCon has already been confirmed, it is now time to contact our team of experts in trade shows! They'll introduce you to a exclusive selection of Stand Builders & Designers in Chicago. You'll just have to compare the offerings and choose your favourite contractor.
NeoCon covers many categories, including:
- Building Products: hardware, doors, architectural, raised flooring, recycled products, windows, wall systems, ceilings, moulding and mill-work, restoration, signage, etc.
- Contract Accessories: planters, technology, carts, podiums, software, virtual environments, recycling stations, etc.
- Floor coverings: carpets, rugs, hardwood, tile,s tones, etc.
- Furniture: case goods, tables, children, seating, children, etc.
- Lighting: LED, lighting control, pendants, etc.
- Textiles: wovens, fabrics, leathers, linen, etc.
- Wallcoverings: paints, coatings, shades, special covers, wallpapers, etc.
Allermuir, Amazing Magnets, American Seating, Carolina, Calligaris, BuzziSpace, Brado Contract, Chemetal, Claridge Products, Comfordy, Coral Fabrics, Diesco, DesignTex, Eggtronic, Flan, Edelman Accents, E Ink, ErgoErgo, Er2 Image Group, Framery, Flexsteel, Furniture Lab, Garret Leather Goup, Grassoler, Highmark, 180West, Camira Fabrics, Interiors From Spain, Izzy+, Indiana Furniture, Jasper Group, Lerwenstein, Linea Italia, Light Corporation, Okamura, Pallas Textiles, Ode Creative and Pulse Design are some of the companies you'll find exhibiting in this show. Join this community and get inspired by magnificent designs and innovative concepts!
NeoCon attracts many interior designers, architects, manufacturers, dealers, managers, executives and academia members from all around the country. It is the ideal platform to:
- Reach thousands of highly-qualified customers and generate sales;
- Generate leads that can drive product sales year-round;
- Introduce creative concepts and attract media attention;
- Raise your profile and build brand recognition throughout the US;
- Stay ahead of your competition;
- Explore the latest trends and concepts first-hand;
- And more!