Pack Expo International is the only U.S. processing and packaging event promoted by the U.S. Commercial Service International Buyer Program. It is the ideal show for reaching prospects and customers from a wide range of different markets.
Pack Expo International is the largest and most effective show for the packing industry. From engineers to maintenance, everyone is at this fair! According to official data, each edition, more than 2,300 suppliers and providers of processing and packaging equipment and materials and other supply chain innovations exhibit at PACK EXPO International.
Would you like to be one of them? Apply for a stand and contact our team of experts in tradeshows. They'll be happy to find you the best stand builders & designers in Chicago. With our help, you'll surely get the best deal!
By participating, you'll be able to:
- meet all your direct contacts at one place
- exchange ideas and strategies with your industry peers
- plan presentations and events to attract visitors
- discover the latest market trends and technological innovations
- expand your brand's visibility
PACK EXPO International offers attendees the chance to meet with multiple suppliers, explore the possibilities for their industry and get ideas from other markets, including:
- Baking & Snack
- Chemical & Industrial
- Container Manufacturing
- Fruit & Vegetables
- Furniture & Fixtures
- Grain, Mill, Cereal
- Hardware & Tools
- Household Products
- Paper, Printing
- Personal Care
- ... and so many others!
Major CPGs and Retailers like Amazon, Samsung, Coca-Cola, DelMonte, Nstlé, Tyson and MillerCoors attend regularly to the Pack Expo! Be part of this amazing community!
According to official data...
- 72% of attendees either specify/recommend or make the purchasing decision.
- 89% want to see new types of machinery, technology, materials and containers.
- 71% want to develop new relationships with vendors.
- 68% attend no other show. PACK EXPO International is the only place where you'll find your buyers!
The Pack Expo attendees are professionals from areas such as engineering, sales, production, manufacturing, package design, marketing, research, logistics, supply chains, etc.