FABTECH North America is the place where the industry’s most influential buyers come to see the latest and greatest in metal forming, fabricating, welding and finishing.
It provides a convenient venue where you can meet with world-class suppliers, see the latest industry products and developments, and find the tools to improve productivity, increase profits and discover new solutions to all of your needs.
Here you'll find the following industries:
- Oil & Gas
- ... and others
No other event offers a better face-to-face opportunity to showcase your equipment and services to decision makers from around the world! Here you can build brand awareness, expand market share, collect leads, write orders and increase profits. As an exhibitor, you’ll also position yourself above the competition. As you can see, this is an incredible opportunity to expand!
Contact our team of experts in fairs and they will help you get the right stand contractor in Chicago! Exhibitions have a lot of competing companies vying for people's attention so it's vital that you make certain that your stand can't be ignored!
According to official data:
- Last edition, FABTECH gathered more than 40,600 visitors.
- 46% of visitors were attending FABTECH for the first time.
- 62% of visitors attended no other show in the past 12 months; FABTECH really has an exclusive audience!
- 81% of visitors were qualified buyers, that influenced or approved purchase decisions.
The top reasons why an attendee visits the show are:
- To see and evaluate new products and technology
- To keep up with industry trends
- To compare products side-by-side
- To establish profitable business deals
More than a fair!
FABTECH, North America offers an array of educational programs to enhance your career or business! With 100+ targeted technical, operational, economic, and managerial sessions, you’ll discover the solutions you need to advance your career and your business. You’ll network with peers, learn from top industry experts, exchange best practices, and explore the latest technology and advancements in the industry.
So... what are you waiting for? Start planning your trip to Chicago!