World Food Moscow is the leading international exhibition for food products in Russia. Recognized as a major meeting place for the food and drinks industry and a vibrant source of products for the Russian market, this fair attracts a huge audience of wholesalers, distributors, retailers and restaurateurs.
If you're part of the food industry and if you want to expand towards Russia, this event is an absolute must! Contact our team of experts in trade fairs and they'll recommend you the best stand builders in Moscow. It is very important to stand out in order to succeed!
The product sectors are:
- Grocery products: cereals, pasta, nuts and other dried fruits, sugar, salt, etc.
- Frozen food: frozen pastry products, frozen prepared foods, meat and fish cook-chill foods, etc.
- Confectionery: sweets, chocolate, pastry products, honey & jams, snacks, low-fat sweets, etc.
- Canned food: canned fruit, vegetables, meat, fish, milk, etc.
- Oils, fats and sauces: soja, mayo, etc.
- Dairy products: milk and cream, cheese, butter, etc.
- Meat and poultry: smoked meat and delicacies, eggs, sausage products, etc.
- Drinks: wines, natural juices, etc.
- Fish and seafood: caviar, smoked fish, balyk products, etc.
- Fruits and vegetables: apples, lettuce, potatoes, beans, etc.
- Tea & coffee: lose leaf tea, tea drinks, coffee drinks, coffee machines, etc.
- Organic and health foods: food ingredients, bakery, sauces, condiments, dairy, etc.
The exhibitors are manufacturers and suppliers of food and drink products, meat and poultry, frozen and chilled foods, confectionery, oils, fats & sauces, dairy, health foods, grocery & snacks, food technology & catering equipment, fruit and vegetables, fish & seafood, tea & coffee, wines, beers and spirits. Come and join a great community of national & international brands!
According to official data, more than 1600 companies from 72 countries choose to exhibit at the World Food Asia. The great majority of them are from Russia (30%), followed by Asia (24%), Europe (22%) and Middle East (7,5%). The 30 000 trade visitors are mainly from Russia (56%). They belong to companies of:
- Wholesaler (43%)
- Manufacturer (35%)
- Retail Chain (14%)
- Services (13%)
The great majority of the visitors are managers/specialists, head of company, head of department and individual entrepreneurs. As you can see, this fair is the best platform for the creation of profitable relationships, especially within the Russian market. Many previous exhibitors say they'll participate again. The feedback is quite good. Join and see it for yourself!