EUEC (Energy, Utility & Environment Conference) is USA’s largest professional networking & educational event of its kind, held annually in San Diego, California. Here you meet more than 400 exhibiting companies and also enjoy many technical sessions, plenary sessions and networking activities.
The cost of a 10 x 10 furnished EUEC exhibit booth is 5K. If you prefer to rent an empty space, contact us! Our team of expert sin trade shows will be delighted to introduced you to the best Stand Designers in the United States!
EUEC enables its exhibitors to...
- Reach your entire target group at a single location;
- Gain insights into the latest novelties and applications;
- Get inspiration for your product innovations;
- Build your brand as a cutting-edge company;
- Network with many industry leaders;
- Generate deals and forge valuable business deals;
- And plenty more...!
The exhibition and the conference revolves around the following topics such as:
- Air policy and regulations;
- Air & water quality;
- Mercury control;
- Renewable energies;
- Energy policies & security;
- Battery & energy storage;
- Consulting & other services;
Join EUEC and meet representatives from: Ace Ventures, AmeriGas, Baumann, Babcock Power Environmental, Waterleau, Commit, Cadmus, CDS Engineering, ClearChem, Envision Solar, Detroit Edison Company, Duke Energy Corporation, Dust Solutions, Ford Motor Company, Envertex, Lotus Engineering, Major Oak, Mitsubishi, Shelter One, STT Enviro, Saudi Aramco, Trinity Consultants and ZipCar.