For more than 65 years, the ASA® annual meeting has been the most comprehensive anesthesia-related educational event in the world, bringing together influential and notable professionals in anesthesiology, pain medicine and critical care medicine. Attendees come to the ANESTHESIOLOGY annual meeting to learn the newest techniques, obtain critical information to better serve their patients and grow their practices. They come to the exhibits seeking information on the latest products, services and technologies useful in the practice of anesthesia.
Your participation in this meeting offers exceptional opportunities to align your products and services with the most elite professionals in anesthesiology. In order to participate, you just need to book a stand and start preparing your trip to San Diego! If you want to catch everyone's attention, it is always a good idea to invest in an attractive exhibition stand. Contact our team of experts in trade fairs and they'll introduce you to the best Stand Design Companies in the United States!
Here you'll find products, projects and services related to:
- Airway management
- Critical care monitoring
- Imaging systems
- Instruments and equipment
- Pain management
- Point of care
- Practice management
- Software and technology
- among others...
Anesthesia Safety Products, Belmont Instruments Corporation, Cactus LLC, Cheetah medical, Clarus Medical, Deltex Medical, Curbell Medical, EarlySense, Hospira, Infinite Therapeutic Devices, javMed, Lighting Bolt Solutions, mainline Medical, Mindray North America, NorthStar Anesthesia, Pacira Pharmaceuticals, Piramal Critical Care, Siemens Healthcare, SonoSite Fujifilm, UltraScope and Yeescope are some of the exhibitors you may find at ANESTHESIOLOGY. Don't miss this unique opportunity to meet potential partners!
Reasons to exhibit
- have direct access to 13,000+ heath professionals who are decision makers eager to find new products, solutions and projects;
- keep up-to-date on the latest products and technology to stay ahead of your competition;
- increase your brand's visibility on a global scale;
- build your brand/company as a cutting-edge company;
- build relationships and strengthen bonds with current and potential partners/buyers;
- attend and participate side-by-side with buyers at daily seminars, lectures and workshops;
- take advantage of many sponsorship opportunities;
- ... and much more!