PIR Expo is the main professional event of hospitality industry in Russia and CIS. Each of the PIR Expo projects is the most important and significant event in its segment. Here, exhibitors will present innovations, trends, and successful business solutions in a full and accurate manner, create target and highly qualified programs for training, business, and presentational events for all the categories of the HoReCa industry professionals.
Planning on joining the PIR Expo? If so, don't forget to contact our team of experts in trade shows. They will introduce you to the best Stand Builders & Designers in Moscow! We collaborate with thousands of incredible stand contractors and we'll find you the one that best fits your needs!
The Russian Hospitality fair is divided into the following exhibitions:
- PIR Restaurant equipment. The main international exhibition of HoReCa segment professional equipment in Russia. Extensive exposition of key domestic and world producers and suppliers of restaurant equipment, automation systems, professional crockery, kitchen utensils and furniture.
- PIR Food. This exhibition demonstrates novelties, familiarizes with leading producers and suppliers of food products, represents the most interesting complex solutions and services for restaurants and other catering facilities.
- Hotel Equipment, Management and Design. Exposition of companies supplying equipment and services for hotels is accompanied by heavy business program on current issues of the industry.
- Coffee and Tea. Extensive exposition of equipment, materials and service products, as well as extensive training program for baristas, barmen, coffee roasters, etc.
- Russian Cuisine. 20 top chefs will present the best of the Russian cuisine.
- Bar Show. International exhibition for bar industry professionals.
Participants in exhibitions and programs of the company’s events include specialists from over 30 countries: France, Italy, Japan, USA, United Kingdom, Germany, Belgium, Brazil, China, Denmark, Switzerland, Netherlands, Greece, Turkey, Estonia, Israel, Iceland, Lithuania, Latvia, Romania, Serbia, Thailand, Croatia, South Korea, Ukraine, Afghanistan, Belarus, Bulgaria, Georgia, Kazakhstan, and others.
Reasons to exhibit
Participate and you will:
- Interact face to face with thousands of key buyers and decision-makers;
- Introduce new products and services to an expert audience;
- Gain greater visibility for your company;
- Benefit from an intense media coverage;
- Generate sales leads and build relationships with prospects;
- Launch new products and survey attendees about new product ideas;
- Keep up on industry trends;
- Position your brand and increase awareness,
- ... and so much more!