MIMS Automechanika Moscow is an International exhibition dedicated to automotive parts, components, car maintenance equipment and products.
This exhibition is the ideal platform to explore world-class products & services, along with the latest trends in the Russian Automotive Industry.
The exhibition, organized by Messe Frankfurt RUS together with the exhibition company ITE, traditionally presents a unique spectrum of products from leading international manufacturers: automotive parts, car washing, workshop and filling-station equipment, IT products and services, accessories and tuning.
The main sectors are:
- Parts & Components: powertrain, chassis, body, standard parts, interior, charging accessories, etc.
- Electronics & Systems: engine electronics, vehicle lighting, electrical system, driver assistance systems, etc.
- Accessories and Tuning: vehicle accessories, tuning, performance systems, design refinement.
- Repair & Maintenance: equipment for vehicle service and repair, bodywork repair and painting, workshop equipment, etc.
- IT & Management: IT products, vehicle exchange marts, insurance, finance, leasing, claims management, etc.
- Service Station & Car Wash: service station equipment, care and car wash, oil and lubricants.
- ... and others!
Are you interested in participating? If so, contact our team of experts in trade fairs! They'll find you the best stand design companies in Moscow! With an unforgettable stand, it is impossible to be unsuccessful!
The MIMS trade show usually gathers more than 1,338 companies from 39 countries including major industry brands such as Aisin, BMW Group Russia, Bosch, Mercedes-Benz RUS, Brembo, Brisk, Carvile, Delphi, Denso, Exedy Clutch Europe, Gates, GAZ Group, Bosal, Finwhale, Hola, KYB, Magneti Marelli, Mann+Hummel, Multu, Optibelt, Tennecto, Valeo Service, Sogefi Group and Uniqom.
Join this incredible community and gather many benefits! By participating you'll be able to:
- Find the best brands and stablish profitable partnerships
- Stay up-to-date on the latest trends & technological developments
- Showcase and present your products and concepts
- Find new clients and meet them face-to-face
- Increase your knowledge and professional skills
According to official data, the MIMS Automechanika trade show receives about 31,200 visitors per edition - and it continues to grow! 98% of the visitors came from 77 regions of Russia and they were professionals of areas such as:
- Distributors/Wholesalers (43%)
- Services (30%)
- Retail Trade (30%)
- Manufacturer (22%)
- Others, like journalists, authorities, etc (6%)
As you can see, this is the ideal event for those who want to penetrate de Russian market and establish profitable business deals. Absolutely unmissable!