MIBF, the Moscow International Book Fair, is organized by The Russian Book Union, a non-governmental and non-profit organization founded in 2001, which unites leading Russian publishers, book distributors, printers, representatives of cultural, scientific, educational and library communities, representatives of paper industry, including a number of writers’ organizations and associations, altogether over 1,500 entities of the book industry.
If you're part of the publishing industry, don't let this festival pass you by. It can definitely be a great opportunity for you and your company! In order to stand out, contact our team of experts in trade shows. We collaborate with thousands of Stand Booth Contractors in Moscow and we can easily find the one that best fits your needs and budget!
MIBF is the centre of the Russian book industry. Publishers, agents, booksellers, librarians, academics, illustrators, service providers, film producers, translators, printers, professional/trade associations, institutions, artists, authors, antiquarians, software and multimedia suppliers all take part in the events and business climate of MIBF Moscow International Book Fair. Join this amazing event and you'll be able to meet all your target costumers under one roof!
Reasons to exhibit
Exhibit at this year's MIBF and you'll be able to:
- Raise your company profile and awareness
- Showcase your products/services and develop new customer bases
- Unique access to the Russian market
- Explore business opportunities and meet new partners in dynamic surroundings
- Launch and promote new products and services to the industry’s leading press
- Create sales leads and make lasting relationships with clients
- Stay ahead of your competition
- ... and so much more!