Lesdrevmash is one of the top five best woodworking trade shows in the world! Here, visitors from all around the world meet to discover the most innovative advancements in Machine Tools, Equipment, Woodworking and Timber.
If you're part of this industry, you must join Lesdrevmash! In order to participate, you just need to book a stand and start preparing your trip to Russia! If you want to catch everyone's attention, it is always a good idea to invest in an attractive exhibition stand. Contact our team of experts in trade shows and they'll find you the best Stand Design Companies in Moscow!
- Timber and logging industry: logging machinery, equipments, tools, vehicles for timber transport, services for forest management, etc.
- Primary processing of wood and wood based materials (production of semi-finished products): round wood yard, wood conditioning and wood moisture measuring equipment, etc.
- Secondary processing of wood and wood based materials (laminating, machining, gluing of solid timber): equipment, machinery, machining centres and tools for processing and conversion of wood and wood based materials, etc.
- Surface finishing: equipment for surface finishing with solid materials, equipment for pre-conditioning of wooden and wood panel surfaces, etc.
- Furniture production: machinery, equipment and facilities for industrial furniture production, etc.
- Tools, forest products
- Bioenergy and energy saving
- Computer-aided management
- among others...
Some of the list of participant countries are Austria, Belgium, Brazil, Italy, Turkey, Russia, Ukrania, Japan, China, Estonia, etc. So don’t wait any longer and be part of this great event, you will learn a lot from expert and professional specialists.
Reasons to exhibit
Participate and you will be able:
- Interact face to face with thousands of key buyers and decision-makers;
- Launch new products and survey attendees about new product ideas;
- Introduce new products and services to an expert audience;
- Gain greater visibility for your company;
- Benefit from an intense media coverage;
- Generate sales leads and build relationships with prospects;
- Keep up on industry trends;
- Position your brand and increase awareness,
- ... and so much more!
Lesdrevmash is the most visited event devoted to the timber and woodworking industries. Last edition over 19000 professionals from 47 countries include a visit to Lesdrevmash in their business schedule. Over 70% of them come to hold business talks; 75% are decision makers or influence the decision making. Their activity areas/industries are:
- Manufacturer (51%)
- Wholesale (15%)
- Retail (13%)
- Construction (6%)
- Logging (5%)
- and others (engineers, researchers, etc)