Digital Education Show Asia is where the world’s leading minds in education and technology come together to help Asian educators harness the power of technology to improve learning outcomes.
- Planning on exhibiting? If you a need a Stand in Malaysia, we can help you find local companies! We collaborate with many Stand Designers in Kuala Lumpur - in order to meet them, you just have to fill out our online form and choose your favorite contractor!
The Digital Education Show Asia is a massive opportunity for companies providing:
- Innovative new technology: 3d printing, robotics, simulation, modelling, app developments, augmented reality, etc.
- eLearning: elearning and virtual learning environments, online contents, elearning tools, etc.
- Teaching, Training and Learing Solutions: learning management systems, interactive technologies, games and leaning, learning apps, digital content, audio visual equipment, etc.
- Library Management Solutions: access control and management, smart cards, self service terminals, cloud based library solutions, etc.
- ICT Infrastructures, Equipment and Solutions: cloud solutions, big data & analytics, 3d printers, scanners, photocopiers, wireless, network security solutions, etc.
CM Asia Learning, Comm, e-Edval, Chung Dahm Learning, Akari Software, ALC Company, Almotahida, Bamboo Technology, Lynda.com, Neo Smartpen, Open Learning, Nu-Secure, Smart Class, SDSAssociates, Toshiba, Visual Intelligent, Texthelp, Laser Fiche, Webqem, Mirum, Panasonic and Sensa Vis are some of the companies you'll meet in these halls.
The Digital Education Show Asia is the only event to be officially supported by the Malaysian Ministry of Education and attended by MoEs from across Asia. It also gathers many:
- Vice Presidents, Directors (33%)
- Teachers and Lecturers (23%)
- General Managers (9%)
- Education Technology (9%)
- Chairman, CEOs (7%)
- Principals (8&)