Malaysia International Jewellery Fair (MIJF) is Malaysia's most exclusive jewellery event. Here you'll find all kinds of fine jewellery, gold jewellery, silver jewellery, platinum jewellery, diamonds, pearls, gemstones, semi-precious stones, jewellery machinery, equipments & tools, jewellery display & packaging materials.
If you want to become an exhibitor, contact our team of experts in trade fairs. We will be happy to find you the best Stand Design Companies in Kuala Lumpur. Tell us your most daring ideas and we'll turn them into reality!
- Jewellery: diamonds, pearls, jade, gems, platinum, gold, silver, antiques, enamel, etc.
- Gemstones: sapphires, ruby, emeralds, amethyst, coral, amber, turquoise, opal, semi-precious stones, colored gemstones, crystal, etc.
- Pearls: cultured pearls, fresh water pearls, south sea pearl, black pearls, etc.
- Equipment & accessories: machines and tools for jewellery production, cutting machines, tools, watch production machinery, packaging and display materials, security systems and equipment, etc.
MIJF has created a great opportunity for everyone to see the display of region's finest jewellery collection from diamonds, pearls, jades, gemstones, precious metals to precious stones. Jewelers from around the world will gather at MIJF for the opportunity to penetrate into Malaysia market.
- You can meet with international jewellery accessories and service suppliers. Wich will help to have a better experience in this exhibition.
- You will have a better view on the latest world-class jewellery collections.
- You could see face-to-face consultation opportunity with global jewellery associations.
- You can obtain market and technical knowledge by attending informative Jewellery Trade Seminars and Public Workshops.
- You can be involve in one-on-one meetings with your preferred exhibitors by participating in MIJF business matching service.
- You can be inspire yourself by finding new products and services in the market at MIJF.
- You can have an exclusive accommodation and transport arrangement ready by the organizer.
According to official statistics, the MIJF visitors are usually:
- Individual buyers (30%)
- Retailers (24%)
- Wholesaler/Distributors (21%)
- Importers and Exporters (13%)
- Dealers (6%)
- Agents (3%)
- and others...
The majority of visitors aims to purchase on site (33%). 24% of them place orders right on the fair; as you can see, MIJF is the best platform to forge new business deals and find buyers with real purchasing power. Don't let this opportunity pass you by!