Interplastica is an international exhibition and conference for plastics and rubber industry. Supported by Messe Düsseldorf GmbH and sponsorized by the Government of the City of Moscow, the Ministry of Education , Science, Industry and Energy of the Russian Federation ,The Russian Association of the Chemical Industry ZAO “Roschimneft” with the patronage of EUROMAP (European Committee of Machinery Manufacturers for the Plastics and Rubber Industries), Interplastica is the industry’s most important fair trade for Russia.
Planning on joining the Interplastica exhibition? If so, don't forget to contact our team of experts in trade shows. They will introduce you to the best Stand Builders & Designers in Moscow! We collaborate with thousands of incredible stand contractors and we'll find you the one that best fits your needs!
- Machinery and equipment for the plastics and rubber: machines and equipment for preprocessing and recycling, post processing machines, welding machines, moulds and dies, ancillary equipment, parts and components, etc.
- Raw materials and auxiliaries: thermoplastics, thermoset, rubbers, synthetic fibres, coating compounds, adhesives, paint resins, additives, foams and intermediates, reinforcing fibres, etc.
- Plastic and rubber products: parts made by blow moulding, products made by laminating, parts made by foaming, parts made by termoforming, etc.
- Services for the plastics and rubber industries: consulting, computer software services, research, trade associations, trade magazines and literature, leasing, training and development, logistics, etc.
Participate in Interplastica and you'll be able to:
- Raise your company profile and awareness
- Showcase your products and technologies and develop new customer bases
- Explore business opportunities and meet new partners in dynamic surroundings
- Launch and promote new products and services to the industry’s leading press
- Unrivaled platform to create sales leads and make lasting relationships with clients
- Reach one of the fastest developing regions in the world
- Stay ahead of your competition
Visitor target groups
97% of the visitors are highly satisfied with every aspect of the fair, and 53% of them are from the top management. According to official statistics, the great majority of the visitors were:
- Raw materials producers
- Manufacturers of plastics and rubber products
- User of plastics and rubber products: chemical industry, machine manufacturers packaging industry, automotive/aerospace industry, electrical/electronic engineering, construction and housing, medical technology/precision engineering/optics, energy technology/photovoltaic, agriculture, sport/leisure.
- Crafts, trades and services
- Universities and technical colleges