If you're part of the security industry, don't let this event pass you by! In order to participate, you just need to book a stand and start preparing your trip to Russia! If you want to catch everyone's attention, it is always a good idea to invest in an attractive exhibition stand. Contact our team of experts in trade shows and they'll find you the best Stand Design Companies in Moscow!
InfoSecurity Russia - the part of InfoSecurity Group - is one of the most important worldwide events, and provides to international companies an unique platform for developing business on Russian IT security market. Here, visitors will find a wide range of products and services related to the following categories:
- Information Security
- Data Protection
- Cloud Computing
- Mobile Applications
Besides the exhibition, InfoSecurity Russia also provides an Educational Program, where visitors and exhibitors can discuss and discover the latest global trends. Infosecurity Russia provides an unique opportunity for global vendors to speak up for Russian IT and information security professionals within 3 days in Technical Theatre and Keynote Theatre.
Here you'll find many Russian and international exhibitors such as: Altex-Soft, AMT-Group, Ancud, Arbor Networks, BalaBit IT Security, Blancco Oy, Blue Coat Systems, Check Point Software Technologies, CyberArk, DialogNauka, E-Money Association, McAfee, MFI Soft, Microsoft, Nexetic, NVision Group, Palo Alto Networks, R-Style, RRC, SearchInform, Security Bridge, STC Innovations, among several others! Join Info Security and be part of this outstanding community!
Reasons to exhibit
If you exhibit at Info Security Russia, you'll be able to:
- Generate new sales leads
- Enter new markets and explore the Russian market
- Raise awareness of your company and its products/services
- Uphold and educate your existing clients and gather new ones
- Network with the leading industry gurus
- Assess your competition
- Showcase product and service solutions
- Develop channel networks
- Access senior level decision makers from everywhere
- ... and so much more!
According to official statistics:
- 95% of exhibitors say that attending Infosecurity Russia is very important to their business
- 84% of exhibitors gave Infosecurity Russia organization an overall rating of excellent or good
- 60% of exhibitors met visitors that would not have met elsewhere