The world of Nonwovens and Engineered Fabrics have a meeting at Boston Convention & Exhibition Center. IDEA becomes the preeminent event for the sector hosting hundreds of companies from more than 70 countries that present here their latest ideas. So if you are planning to attend IDEA, as an exhibitor, as an attendee or as booth, you just have to remember that is the industry's premier event and you can't miss the date!
The space in the show is limited so book now your exhibit booth at IDEA and show your company to the industry leaders from all around the world. Our expertise team will find for you the best Booth Builders in Boston, you just have to tell them your ideas and prepare to receive 5 free quotes to choose the proposal that better fits with your ideas and budget.
Book your exhibition booth will allow you to...
- Launch, market, and promote your company and products
- Gain access to senior executives and R&D professionals
- Gather competitive intelligence
- Conduct meetings for crucial business
- Make the connections you need to really take off
More reason to exhibit?
- Make contacts
- Connect with new collaborators
- Align your brand with nonwovens' most brilliant innovators
- IDEA is the major event in revolutionary thinking!
More than 7,000 people and decision makers meet in Boston as well as the major segments and sectors of the industry. All this makes the event a unique platform to engage a rich collection of qualified leads.
The exhibitors profile
By market segments
- Absorbent Hygiene
- Home & Office Furnishings
- Building Construction
- Apparel (Durable)
- Transportation (Excluding Filtration)
- Other Durables (Graphics/Signage, Electronics, Machine Clothing, etc.)
- Other Disposables (Protective Apparel, Sorbents, Scour Pads, Fabric Care, etc.)
By industry segments
- Nonwoven Producer/Supplier
- Brand Owner/Brand Marketer
- Raw Material Suppliers
- Converter/Fabricator/End Product Manufacturer
- Machinery/Equipment Manufacturer or Supplier
The organisers of the show, INDA, promotes the value of the nonwovens industry worldwide analysing the trends that affects the industry. And IDEA is with no doubt the meeting that will open your eyes to the latest developments in nonwovens and engineered fabrics from around the world, not just with its amazing exhibition but through the top-notch speakers.