NASS | North American Spine Society Annual Meeting is a well-established, scientific spine educational event not to be missed. It delivers dynamic & challenging educational programs, an outstanding exhibition and the chance to network and build relationships with internationally known spine professionals.
If you're part of the spine society community, the NASS meeting is an absolute must for you and your team! If you need a stand, contact our team of experts in trade shows. We collaborate with many Stand Booth Contractors in Boston and we can easily find the one that best fits your needs and budget!
An unmissable meeting!
This meeting provides a platform for surgeons, medical physicians, scientists and other spine specialists to present the evidence, debate, and discuss controversial topics about surgical and other procedures as well as the treatment of spine patients. t’s a single location to meet with others from around the globe to collaborate, hear differing perspectives, develop relationships and interact with potential costumers.
Join NASS and...
- reach your entire target group at a single location
- interact with skilled professionals from all around the world
- explore business opportunities and meet new potential partners
- gain insights into the latest studiess and applications
- raise your profile and build brand recognition
- and more!