The fair covers the following sectors:
- Entertainment (games, movies, music)
Gamescom is the ideal place for all the games and the gamers! If you are part of this industry, don't let this incredible event pass you by! Contact our team of experts in trade fairs and they'll find you the best stand builders in Cologne!
Be part of an incredible community that includes Acer, Smoking Gun Interactive, Adobe Systems, Netfix, Nitendo, Polar Bunny, Sony Computer Entertainment and Native Prime!
Here you'll be able to...
- meet all your direct contacts at one place. Exchange ideas with your industry peers on services, products and the latest developments;
- meet more than 31 000 trade visitors from all over the world;
- find all the novelties and trends (remember: this was where the PlayStation 3 Slim was presented!)
- participate in a exciting conference program;
- be part of many interesting parallel events (such as tournaments)
- benefit from a exceptional media echo both domestic and international
And, you can also expect breathtaking indoor and outdoor performances and many sensational live acts!
Far more than a fair
Gamescom features many exciting events. Besides being an central platform for the European computer- and video game industry, this show also provides:
A festival: During 2 days, visitors can expect artists of various genres at several stages and gaming modules where visitors can gamble after closing of the fair.
A conference program: Keynotes, lectures, round-tables and workshops – GDC Europe is the biggest European conference for game developers and offers a high-quality conference programme with renowned speakers from all over the world. Absolutely unmissable!
- A business-only area: Cologne is the unique place where so many insiders, retailers, publishers and developers make business. here you'll find an area specially dedicated to the development of future partnerships & business deals.
Gamescom is aimed for all those who are significant for successful business in the games sector: all kinds of trade, buyers and suppliers as well as Content Provider, Developer and Publisher, to name just the main ones. They belong to sectors such as Entertainment, Internet, Communications, State organisations in the digital and IT Section, Market research institutes, Dealers of virtual items from online games, Representatives of companies with an understandable interest in the technology of the games sector (e.g. opticians - 3D glasses), and many others.
As you can see, this fair is ideal for you too meet (face-to-face!) with your target costumers! Don't let this opportunity pass you by!