The products displayed belong to the following categories: city furnitures, leisure park equipment, leisure park facilities, leisure parks, playground construction, playground equipment, playgrounds, public swimming pools, recreational facilities, sauna parks, sports park construction, sports park equipment, sports park facilities, swimming pools, theme parks, among many others...
Gathering more than 600 national & international exhibitors, FSB Cologne welcomes primary suppliers, professional services providers and distributors in Recreation, Sports Facilities, Swimming Pool and Theme Parks segments, such as:
- Construction and equipping of sport facilities (indoor/outdoor)
- Public pool facilities
- Project planning, construction and equipping of playgrounds and leisure facilities
- Urban Design/Landscape architecture
- Services and media
If you're part of this sector, don't let FDB pass you by! Join the list of exhibitors and showcase your trendiest products. Our team of experts will find you the finest stand designers in Cologne! Tell us your ideas and we'll guarantee you the best solutions.
Exhibitors and trade visitors unanimously agree: FSB is the leading global trade fair for the sports and leisure sector, is an event one can’t afford to miss! Participate in this amazing event and you'll be able to:
- find world-class companies and stablish profitable partnerships;
- discover the best innovations and trends from all over the world — presented in a compact venue featuring three theme areas and consisting of separate theme halls;
- participate in an extraordinary congress and workshop programme;
- get ahead of your competition and gain international explosure;
- showcase and present your products and concepts;
- find new clients and meet them face-to-face!
... and remember: Cologne, Koelnmesse and FSB are centrally located and easily reachable in the heart of Europe! There is no excuse for not participating!
Each edition, the FSB fairs gathers thousands of trade visitors from all around the world. They usually are:
- Decision-makers from municipal authorities (sport and pool offices, real estate, parks/gardens agencies)
- Facility managers, architects, planners, engineers, landscape architects
- Operators of sports, pools and leisure facilities
- Investors in sports facilities
- Garden and landscape construction companies
- Operators of Hotels/gyms/sauna facilities/camp grounds
- Building societies
- Sport club/-management
- Organisations for the elderly
FSB plays a key role in shaping tomorrow’s urban environments. Don't miss it!