With more than 35 years of existence, FIDAE has become the leading and the most complete aerospace, defence and security exhibition of the American continent.
FIDAE provides unique opportunities of technological and commercial exchange between the participating organizations, and generates an utmost aeronautical consciousness within the national community. It is an unmissable show for everyone related to the aircraft industry.
FIDAE is one of the most important and well-known aerospace and defence fairs in the world. Supported by more than 34 years of experience, this fair is the ideal platform to establish profitable business deals and meet new buyers.
By participating in the FIDAE, you will be able to:
- strengthen your relations with current customers and dealers
- meet face-to-face with new costumers and potential buyers from the global supply chain
- exchange ideas and strategies with your industry peers
- plan presentations and events to attract more visitors
- stay ahead of your competition
Don't let this opportunity pass you by! Book a stand and get ready to make some incredible business! Contact our team of experts in trade fairs and they'll find you the best stand builders and designers in Santiago.
The FIDAE gathers professionals of the following sectors:
- Civil Aviation: commercial transport aircraft, business & corporate aviation aircraft, helicopters, etc
- Military Aviation and Defence Technology: air defence systems, combat & transport aircraft, military helicopters, military training & simulation, etc
- Maintenance: interiors, conversion, modification, spare parts management and services, chemicals, paints, coating, fuel, lubricants, etc
- Space Technology: launchers and spacecraft, satellites navigation, space systems, etc
- Weapons, Armaments & Combat Control Systems: missile weapons & armaments, lethal and non-lethal ammunition, fire control systems, pyrotechnics, etc
- Airport Services & Equipment: cargo and logistics, airport security, simulators and training equipment, ATC equipment, air traffic management, etc
- Land Systems: platforms, robots, equipment, logistic vehicles, etc
- Homeland Security: individual clothing and equipment, health and survival equipment, surveillance, antiterrorism, special forces, etc
- Organizations and Associations: governmental associations, industrial airspace organizations, fairs and events
- Between others...
FIDAE in numbers
During its last edition, FIDAE gathered more than 600 exhibitors from all around the world (43 different countries). They dedicated to:
- defence (41%)
- civil-commercial aviation (14%)
- aircraft maintenance (11%)
- airport equipment and services (9%)
According to official data, the visitors were high level executives from all around the world (38% were from Latin America). Of 105 000 visitors, approximately 45 000 were trade guests with decision power. As you can see, this is the ideal platform to establish new business deals and stay up-to-date on aircraft's latest developments.