Held in Manila, Power & Electricity World is the largest and most important energy event in the Philippines. Attended by over 3,500 delegates and professional visitors, this platform opens access to 100+ exhibitors and sponsors. Conference speakers include representatives from the highest levels of government, that share ideas and showcase the latest technological innovations and business models.
- Need a stand? If you're searching for a Stand Builder in Manila, contact us! Our team of experts in trade fairs will be delighted to introduce you to 5 of the best local contractors. Your ideal exhibition booth is just a few clicks away...
Who should exhibit?
Power & Electricity World is aimed at companies & experts that work within the following categories:
- Power generators & utilities
- Banks, trade associations
- Fuel suppliers and energy companies
- Smart grid solutions
- Smart city and smart home solutions
- Plant equipment technology
- Legal, risk & consulting
- Engineering procurement and construction
- Smart metering
- Turnkey, renewable and alternative energies
- Commercial & industrial energy solutions
Power & Electricity World Philippines gathers many prominent companies including: Clenergy, Comergy, AG&P, BYD, TrinaSolar Smart Energy, Cyient, Juwi Energy, Shell, Total Solutions & Power, Xxergi, Aggreko, Saft, TW Power Services, MATTAN, Gildemeister Energy Solutions, Weidmüller, Asia Crest, Invt, LDK Light Our Future, SAJ, Phoenix Solar, Hytera Respond & Achieve, Panduit, SMA, Epever, Hytera, Star8 Solar, RBI Solar, Japan Solar and GOOMAX (among many others!).
Mostly: GM, directors, heads of departments, technical executives, managers, CEOs, associates and consultants from all around the Asian continent (Philippines 86%, Southeast Asia 8%, and North Asia 4%). According to official statistics, they are mainly from the following industries: Power Generators & Utilities (35%), Product & Service providers (20%), Engineering & Construction (17%), Investors & Financiers (14%), among others.