As one of Asia’s fastest growing economies, the country is yearning for effective solutions to help its power infrastructure keep pace with the change. Designed to fulfil this need, Power & Electricity Philippines was created as a strategic conference & exhibition.
Attended by over 2,000 utilities, power and energy executives, the exhibition showcases the latest products, services and solutions from 60+ exhibitors. The congress, designed to encourage national & international investment and partnership, is attended by many influential companies, senior business leaders and global investors.
Need a Stand?
If so, contact our team of experts in trade shows and let them handle everything! We collaborate with many Stand Designers in Manila and it would be a pleasure to help you find the ideal contractor. Tell us what you need and we'll find your perfect match!
Power & Electricity Philippines is organized into the following sectors:
- Power generators & utilities
- Banks, trade promotion & investment
- Fuel supplies & energy
- Smart city & smart solutions
- Commercial & industrial energy
- Legal, risk & consulting
- Smart metering
- Renewable & alternative energy technologies
- Plant equipment, technology, testing & maintenance solutions
This event is a strategic platform for high-level executives, key decision-makers from the government, leading power & utility companies, equipment and service providers, global investors and other senior business leaders in the power, energy and utilities sectors. Join Power & Electricity Manila and meet many:
- Director Generals and Policy Managers from regional Government
- CEOs /MDs, Regional Managers, Country Managers, Asset Managers from IPPs, Coal and Gas Companies and Geothermal/ Renewable Developers
- CEOs /MDs, Business Development Managers, Project Managers and Technical Managers from EPCs, Technology + Equipment Providers are also a key part of our audience
- Project Financiers, Investors, Energy Consultants and Lawyers will also send their directors of energy and project