Seatrade Europe is Europe's leading cruise and river cruise fair.
Its goal is to bring together senior buyers, planners and key decision makers from Europe's ocean and river cruise lines with suppliers from all sectors of these industries.
Thinking about joining this year's Seatrade Europe? Contact our team of experts in trade fairs. They'll find you the best stand design companies in Hamburg and guarantee the success of your company!
Seatrade Europe offers the leading platform for the cruise and river cruise industries, in which exhibitors can showcase cruise products, services, destinations and innovations to their target costumers. Exhibitors are usually:
- Cruise associations
- Cruise ports
- Cruise terminal suppliers
- Destination management companies
- Food & beverage suppliers
- Hotels & airlines
- Hotel equipment & onboard suppliers
- Interior outfitters
- IT & communication suppliers
- Kitchen equipment
- Marine equipment manufacturers
- Onboard entertainment suppliers
- Shipbuilders & repairers
- Tourism authorities
- Tour operators & ground handlers
- ... and others
Join an incredible community of exhibitors that includes companies such as Adonis AS (Norway), Alidas Alanya Cruis Port (Turkey), Balearic Handling (Spain), Caribbean Village (Barbados), Columbus Cruise Center (Germany), Destination South West (United Kingdom), Ship-Car (Italy) and Stromma SeaScape (Sweden).
Participate and gather many benefits! Here you'll be able to:
- Stand out and build your market presence;
- Capture new business connections from the whole cruise world;
- Establish new partnerships with companies & identities from all Europe and beyond;
- Showcase, display & present your products & services;
- Stay up-to-date on the latest trends and novelties;
- See what your competitors are up to!
- and many more...!
Who attends to Seatrade?
Purchasers and procurement personnel and major players from the world’s best cruise and river cruise lines will gatherat Seatrade Europe, providing the perfect opportunity to network and develop business opportunities over the two and half days. The visitor profile includes:
- Senior executives
- Itinerary planners
- Technical operators
- Hotel directors
- ... and many more!
According to official data, last edition, the Seatrade show gathered more than 4,000 participants from 50 nations. Over 270 cruise line executives (including senior buyers, planners and key decision makers) from Europe's ocean and river cruise lines attended to the show in search of partnerships and novelties!