The Radiological Society of North America Meeting is the best and most popular medicine convention in the United States. The RSNA has a century of transforming medicine.
The Radiological Society of North America (RSNA®) is an international medical society comprising: radiologists, medical physicists and other medical professionals from 140 countries across the globe. The annual meeting is held always at the end of November and early December, and present a variety of activities planned.
Highlights from the meeting
- 3,000 scientific presentations. This covering the latest trends and topics in radiologic research
- Access to around 2,000 education exhibits
- Opportunities to interview experts in radiologic
An offer of more than 4,000 educational opportunities like:
- NIH Grantsmanship Workshop
- New Horizons in Diagnostic Imaging from CIR: Session of the Interamerican College of Radiology (CIR) in Spanish
- Oncodiagnosis Panel: Breast Cancer
- Mobile Computing for Decision Support and Learning While You Work (Hands-on)
- Pulmonary Thromboembolism: Concepts and Controversies
- What’s New from the Radiology Residency Review Committee and many others
Over 700 Exhibitors attend to Highlight their technology, so it is is the best place to see and touch new products and equipment for your practice.
Thinking on exhibiting here?
And if you really want to participate as an exhibitor, take a look to our nStands site where you will find over 500 stand builders just in Chicago. Contact our expert in Chicago and she will advise your about the best suppliers and the ones that better fits with your needs, you ideas and of course, with you budget. What are you waiting for?