MAKS International Aviation and Space Salon holds one of the leading positions among the world's largest aviation forums and it is well-deserved. The main objective of MAKS is to demonstrate achievements of Russian high tech and receptiveness of the domestic Russian market to joint projects with foreign partners.
If you're part of the aviation industry, don't let MAKS pass you by! In order to participate, you just need to book a stand and start preparing your trip to Moscow! If you want to invest in an attractive exhibition stand, contact our team of experts in trade shows. They'll introduce you to the best Stand Designers in Moscow!
Maks is divided into the following topics:
- Civil Aircraft: passenger aircraft, cargo aircraft, business jets, seaplanes
- Military Aircraft: fighter aircraft, attack aircraft, bombers, military transport aircraft
- General Aviation: sport aircraft, light and very light aircraft, agricultural aircraft
- Helicopters: civil helicopters, military helicopters
- Trainer aircraft
- Airships and air balloons
Besides, here you'll also find airborne weaponry, aircraft equipment, trainers and simulators, related materials and technologies, aircraft corretive and preventive maintenance, military equipment, communication systems and equipment, airports, airfields and so much more!
MAKS offers an unique opportunity to those involved in the aviation and space industry business to get to know the opinion of decision-makers generating decisions on key issues related to the development, production and sale of aviation equipment and weapons. Here you'll be able to:
- Interact face to face with thousands of key buyers and decision-makers from Russia and beyond;
- Introduce new products and services to an expert audience;
- Generate sales leads and build relationships with prospects;
- Survey attendees about new product ideas;
- Keep up on industry trends;
- Position your brand and increase awareness,
- ... and so much more!
It is an unique opportunity to experts in the field and businessmen for establishing multi-level connections, further developing industrial cooperation and finding new business partners. The key role of the Aviation Salon as a generator of new alliances and productive ideas is recognized worldwide.
Join MAKS and meet many key-companies such as AIRBUS Group, European Space Agency, Alkan, Zodiac Aerospace, Lufthansa Technik AG, Rolls-Royce, Orsha Aircraft Overhaul, Honeywell, Boeing Commercial Airplanes, AAR Rus, Swissmem, EKA, ElTom, Zehr Aero, Iran Air Show, EuroAvionics, vector Software, Amphenol, Pratt & Whitney, Bee Pitron and many others!