Mitt Moscow is Russia’s largest and longest running travel and tourism exhibition, and one of the world’s top five industry events. This event is a must-attend for all tour operators, travel service providers and national tourism boards to promote to Russia’s tourism market!
If you're a tourism professional, don't let Mitt Moscow pass you by! In order to participate, you just need to book a stand and start preparing your trip to Russia! If you want to catch everyone's attention, it is always a good idea to invest in an attractive exhibition stand. Contact our team of experts in trade shows and they'll find you the best Stand Design Companies in Moscow!
The main categories are the following:
- Destinations and Tourism Organizations
- Travel Agencies
- Tour Operators (educational tourism, special events tours, business travel, etc)
- Media (travel guides, publications, websites, etc.)
- Tourism Attractions & Entertainment (museums, casinos, night clubs, amusement parks, etc)
- Carries & Means of Travel (yacht charters, airlines, airports, shipping lines...)
- Medical & Health Tourism (hospitals, clinics, resorts, associations, etc)
- Accommodation (hotels, apartments, villas, camping, medical spas, etc)
- Luxury Travel (luxury hotels and villas, air plane and boat charter, etc)
- Business & Financial Services
- Information & Technology
- ... and others.
The MITT exhibition area is divided into nine halls, showing both domestic and international destinations. Specialised sectors are incorporated into the layout, providing a tailored visitor and exhibitor experience. The pavilions are the following:
- Pavilion 1: Multi-focused Russian tour operators (Inbound and outbound), sea and river cruise operators. Sectors: Global Village, IT in Tourism and MICE.
- Pavilion 2 (halls 1-3): European, Mediterranean, Scandinavian and Baltic destinations
- Pavilion 2 (hall 4): Medical Tourism
- Pavilion 8 (halls 1-2): Turkish Ministry of Tourism, Turkish hotel providers and Russian multi-focused tour operators
- Pavilion 8 (hall 3): Russian tourism destinations
- Forum pavilion: Exotic destinations (Africa, Australasia, Asia, the Middle East, etc...)
- Outside: Coach tour operators
As an exhibitor, here you'll be able to:
- Meet international buyers and thousands of targeted travel professionals
- Present your destination/service/product and get immediate feedback
- Assess the competition and gain valuable insights into Russia's travel industry
- Conduct business with influential industry experts, travel agents and associations
- Find potential business partners
- Stay up-to-date on the latest travel trends
- ... and so much more!
As you can see, this is your chance of being noticed, and you should take it as soon as possible. There are many reasons why you should plan a travel to the imposing Moscow, and this Moscow travel exhibition is definitely one of them. In this way you will be able to learn more about MITT Moscow and its importance in the entire world.