Chicago Casual Market is a four-day trade show that provides retailers with a destination to find all things related to outdoor and casual living. It is the ideal place to find world-class products and key-buyers from all around the U.S. (and beyond!)
Industry leaders have been exhibiting at the Casual Market Chicago for more than 35 years. When you exhibit at Casual Market Chicago, you benefit from an up-scale venue and an extensive marketing campaign that delivers qualified buyers through advertising, direct mail and public relations outreach. This is the ideal platform for you to forge new business deals and find the best market trends!
If you're planning on joining this year's Chicago Casual Market, know that our team of experts in trade fairs can help you finding the ideal stand design company in Chicago! An impressive stand will surely make you achieve success!
Here you'll find the following categories:
- Care and Maintenance: cleaning agents, replacement, kits/replacement, pads/cushions
- Outdoor Accessories & Speciality Products: artificial foliage, baskets/wickers, accessories, billiards, canopies/awnings, children's play sets, decorative accessories, fabric, fire pits, fountains, gazebos, cabanas, grills, BBQ, utensils, lawn and garden, outdoor lighting, outdoor rugs, pillows, saunas, statuary, torches, housewares, umbrellas, etc...
- Outdoor/Casual Furniture: beach chairs, benches, furniture, materials, hammocks/hanging, chairs, mosaic tabletop, wall units/storage, entertainment, etc...
The Casual Market averages approximately 250 manufacturers filling more than 350,000 square feet of exhibit space at The Merchandise Mart with permanent casual showrooms on Floors 15 & 16 as well as exhibitors in the temporary exhibit space.
Come by and find many great brands such as ABA Outdoor Limited, Anywhere Fireplace, Cambridge Casual, Cast Classics, Century Furniture, Elaine Smith, Gloster Furniture, Hi Teak Furniture, Kenroy Home, La Siesta, Les Jardins, Malibu Outdoor, Oxford Gardens, Rustic Cedar, Sun Garden, Sunset West, Three Birds, Yellow Leaf Hammocks and Windward Design Group!
The Casual Market Chicago is open to trade visitors only. Attendees include thousands of owners and executives from every type of casual furnishings retail store, such as:
- Gift & Decorative Accessory Retailers
- Landscape Designers and Landscape Architects
- Specialty Casual Furniture Retailers
- Architects and Designers
- Hospitality Buyers
- Pool & Spa Retailers
- ... and many more!