Dmexco is an international exposition and conference for the digital industry, that takes place every September in Cologne, Germany. This show aims to connect present and future business worlds, new business models, the Internet of Things, disruptive technologies, and extraordinary ideas that are especially relevant for marketing, the media, advertising, and customer communication.
If you're part of this industry, don't let this event pass you by! In order to participate, you just need to book a stand and start preparing your exhibition! If you want to catch everyone's attention, it is a good idea to invest in an attractive exhibition stand. Contact our team of experts in fairs and they'll guarantee you the best Stand Booth Contractors in Cologne!
Dmexco gathers a wide range of products and services related to the following categories:
- Ad Networks, vertical networks and Ad exchanges
- Ad Trading
- Affiliate Marketing
- Automotive Electronics/Marketing
- Connected home, Connected living, Lifestyle electronics
- Digital Content
- E-Business & E-Commerce
- Service Providers
- Healthcare Marketing & Digital Heath
- Online Audio Advertising
- Performance Marketing
- Social Communication & Marketing & Networking
- Web Design/Usability
- Domain Trading
- ... among many others
The aim of Dmexco is to offer all companies and partners the best possible strategies and approaches to solutions as we enter a new digital era. On the stage, in the halls, at the stands, and during a multitude of conversations, this show connects theory and practice.
Participate and you will:
- Interact with thousands of key buyers and decision-makers from all around the globe;
- Launch new products and survey attendees about new product ideas;
- Gain greater visibility for your company/brand;
- Benefit from an intense media coverage;
- Generate sales leads and build relationships with prospects;
- Keep up on industry trends;
- Position your brand and increase awareness,
Here you'll also be able to participate in an unique conference program where many key-experts from all around the world present innovative solutions and ideas. In the six programme formats of the dmexco Conference, the decision-making elite of the global industry discusses the current opportunities and challenges of the digital world, boasting a top line-up of speakers.
The last years’ first-class programmes included among others the keynotes of the top decision-makers of leading brands such as Procter & Gamble, Unilever, Mondelez, but also exciting insights from Amazon, AOL, Bertelsmann, Electronic Arts, Facebook, Google, Handelsblatt, Havas, Luma Partners, Twitter and Yahoo!