Organised by the European Fishing Tackle Trade Association since 1982, EFTTEX's objective is to promote the interests of the European fishing tackle trade and to make it more effective in the international market place. It is, therefore, a great platform to forge new business deals and profitable partnerships.
Becoming a member
Membership of EFTTA is available to Manufacturers and Wholesalers of Sportfishing tackle, Retailers, tackle press and related organisations such as National Trade Associations. If you would like to become an EFTTA member and participate in EFTTEX, fill out the form you'll find on the page of the event.
If, after that, you need a Stand Designer in Amsterdam to build your booth at EFTTEX, contact us! We'll introduce you to the best local companies and guarantee your success!
As an exhibitor, the EFTTEX exhibition will allow you to:
- Identify trends and get inspiration for your product innovations
- Reach your entire target group under one roof
- Interact and exchange knowledge with many skilled professionals
- Explore business opportunities and meet new potential partners
- Gain insights into the latest technologies and applications
- Boost your company's visibility and awareness
- Take advantage of many sponsorship opportunities
Join EFTTEX and forge valuable alliances with influential companies like: Angler Pro International, Ukraine Aquatec Plastics, Black Magic, Blues Marlin Fishing Tackle, BUFF, American Tackle, A Jesen Fly Fishing, Eyelevel, Europesca Sport, Douglas Outdoor, Fox International Club, Fins Fishing Lines, Fulling Mill, Galaxy Tackle, K&K, Karp Mac, Kudos and Momoi Fishing.