IBC- International Broadcasting Convention is the premier annual event for professionals engaged in the creation, management and delivery of entertainment content and news. Gathering over 55,000 attendees from 170+ countries, this is a truly international event where great businesses are developed!
- Need a stand for this year's IBC? If so, contact our team of experts in fairs. They'll introduce you to an exclusive selection of Stand Designers in Amsterdam.
The IBC Exhibition covers 15 halls and hosts over 1,600 exhibitors from all around the globe. They cover the following categories:
- Acquisition & Production: cameras, lighting systems, virtual sets, camera supports, camera batteries, tripods, pedestals and heads, film cameras, lenses, etc.
- Audio: amplifiers, radio automation, microphones, audio mixers, editing software, noise reduction systems, monitors and loudspeakers, portable recorders, microphones, surround sound processing, etc.
- Content & Communications Infrastructure: cable operators, satellite communications, digital link equipment, modular systems, fibre interfaces and systems, routers, structure wiring and cables, etc.
- Playout: internet distribution, radio transmitters, encoding and compression, satellite ground stations, interactive headends, etc.
- Post-Production: editing and processing, restoration systems, film processing, film scanners, etc.
- Storage: solid state memory devices, video servers, hard disk systems, library management systems, etc.
- And others...
Companies you'll meet
24i Media, Blue Lucy Media, Ace Marketing, Accenture, Blackmagic Designs, Bluebell Opticom, Canon Europe, BroadCom Limited, ClassX SRL, Cosmolight, Data Path, Digital Vision, Elemental Technologies, Editshare, Gearhouse Broadcast, Geritel Giomar, Hibox Systems, Inmarsat, Interra Systems, Keepixo, Kvarta, Lanparte, Keepixo, Jutel, JOYmechanix, Microfilms, Neotion and Omnitek are some of the companies you'll meet in these halls. Join them and forge new partnerships!
IBC Amsterdam enables you to:
- Identify new trends and get inspiration for your innovations;
- Reach your entire target group at a single location;
- Explore business opportunities and establish new alliances;
- Gain insights into the latest technologies and applications;
- Position your brand and increase awareness;
- And plenty more...!