Automation Fair Chicago the industry’s largest selection of technical sessions, hands-on labs and industry forums. Take advantage of automation expertise from Rockwell Automation and find a comprehensive set of solutions from industry leaders in distribution, systems integration, machine building and complementary technologies.
This event will enable you to:
- Discover how to improve productivity and efficiency throughout the life cycle of your automation investments.
- Learn how flexible, scalable automation solutions can lower costs and improve overall performance.
- Experience how sustainable production practices can increase your competitiveness and help you better manage energy and materials costs.
If you're part of the automation industry, don't let this trade show pass you by. It can definitely be a great opportunity for you and your company! In order to stand out from your competitors, contact our team of experts in trade shows. We collaborate with thousands of Stand Booth Contractors in Chicago and we can easily find the one that best fits your needs and budget!
Here you will find a wide range of products, services and solutions related to:
- Fibers & textiles
- Personal care
here you will access to a local, regional and global network of best-in-class companies, including authorized Allen-Bradley Distributors, system integrators, OEMs, strategic alliances, Encompass™ reference products and licensed developers. It is a great opportunity to forge new partnerships and get inspired on the latest innovations! Besides, here you'll also be able to:
- Interact face to face with thousands of key buyers;
- Introduce new products and services to an expert audience;
- Gain greater visibility for your company;
- Benefit from an intense media coverage;
- Generate sales leads and build relationships with prospects;
- Exchange knowledge with industry peers;
Participate in industry forums and technical sessions about key automation and information issues and trends. Technical sessions are 60-minute presentations by leading industry and product experts. All sessions are available on a first-come, first-served basis onsite. Here you will find forums such us:
- Engineering and consultants (EPC). This forum will focus on how to save engineering design hours, reduce site commission time and reduce overall project risk.
- Food & Beverage. Consumers want more choices. At the same time, regulations have gotten tighter and operations have become more complex and expensive.
- Global Machine & Equipment Builders.
- Mining. To effectively compete, OEMs need to define value beyond the cost of their equipment and look for ways to maximize company performance.
- Oil & Gas. There is enormous pressure on energy-focused companies to explore, produce, transport and process oil and gas more efficiently and safely while positively impacting their bottom lines.