Wire South America(WSA) is an international wire and cable fair that aims to celebrate South America's boom in the construction, automotive and consumer electronics industries. According to the organizer, this event represents “an independent trade fair customized to meet the local needs in the region.” Nevertheless, Wire attracts visitors and exhibitors from over 25 countries, including market leaders from China and Italy.
If you're part of this industry, don't let this event pass you by! In order to participate, you just need to book a stand and start preparing your trip to São Paulo! If you want to catch everyone's attention, it is always a good idea to invest in an attractive exhibition stand. Contact our team of experts in trade shows and they'll find you the best Stand Design Companies in São Paulo!
Wire South America gathers a wide range of products and services related to the following categories:
- Wire manufacturing and finishing machinery
- Process technology tools
- Auxiliary process technology materials
- Materials, special wires and cables
- Measuring and control technology
- Test engineering
- Specialist areas
- and others ...
Here you'll meet many important companies such as Acciai Speciali Zorzetto, Assomac Machines Ltd, Best Machinery SRL, CEMANCO LC, Clinton Instrument Company, Cimteq Ltd, Comsuc Technology Development Ltd, Die Quip Corporation, FasTech, Flymca & Flyro, Messe Duesseldorf China Ltd, Numalliance, Omeya Technology Co, Sikora and many many others!
Exhibitors presente their innovations in a area of 32,000 square metres of gross exhibition space. Wire South America serves as an ideal platform for presenting innovations in wire and cable manufacturing and processing to the international trade audience.
Reasons to exhibit
Participate and you will:
- Interact face to face with thousands of key buyers and decision-makers from all around the world;
- Introduce new products and services to an expert audience;
- Gain greater visibility for your company;
- Benefit from an intense media coverage;
- Generate sales leads and build relationships with prospects;
- Launch new products and survey attendees about new product ideas;
- Keep up on industry trends;
- Position your brand and increase awareness,
- ... and so much more!