Warsaw Book Fair (also known as WBF) was established on the initiative of Polish publishers and a Warsaw-based Fair organizer, Murator EXPO. Aimed at authors, publishers, printers, booksellers, librarians and every literature lover, the Warsaw Book Fair attracts over 63.000 visitors per edition and more than 800 exhibitors. It is the perfect platform to network, meet popular storytellers and generate sales leads!
If you want to exhibit, here's what the fair offers you:
- Renting of an exhibition area with the organizer’s standard construction or without construction
- Rental of conference halls for various events
- Participation in the literary agents’ section
- Advertising services during the Fair
You don't need to search for a local stand contractor! Our team of experts in exhibitions will be delighted to introduce you to the best Stand Designers in Warsaw and save you some time. Tell us what you need and we'll find you the perfect supplier!
The Warsaw Book Fair covers a wide range of topics, including:
- Children/Teenage Books
- Science Books
- Encyclopedias and Dictionaries
- DIY & Crafts Books
- Comic Books
- Audiobooks & E-Books
- And others...
Here's why you must exhibit
The Warsaw Book Fair attracts many key representatives of the book industry and the media. It is, therefore, the ideal opportunity for you to:
- Generate sales leads and meet more than 72.000 potential clients;
- Establish new business ties and forge partnerships;
- Introduce new products and attract the media attention;
- Gain insights into the latest trends and rising authors;
- Raise your company's profile and build brand recognition;
- And plenty more...!