ECOC | European Conference on Optical Communication is the leading conference on optical communication in Europe, attracting more than 1,000 participants each year and an exhibition space of more than 10,000 m2.
Here, leading-edge technical progress will be reported in carefully selected papers featuring a blend of keynote addresses, invited and regularly contributed papers, tutorial papers, and special symposia that place a specific theme into focus.
Join the exhibition!
In parallel to the conference, there will be a major exhibition presenting a wide range of products and services related to optical communications. The ECOC Exhibition is the largest European optical communications event and the meeting place for everyone in the fibre optic communication technology industry.
As you can imagine, exhibiting at ECOC can definitely be a great opportunity for you and your company! In order to stand out, contact our team of experts in trade shows. We collaborate with thousands of Stand Design Companies in Valencia and we can easily find the one that best fits your needs and budget!
ECOC covers the following sectors:
- Fibres, fibres devices and fibre amplifiers (optical fibres, their design, fabrication and characterisation, fibre amplifiers and fibre lasers, etc.)
- Waveguide and optoelectronic devices (Design, fabrication, testing of performances and reliability of devices and components used to generate, amplify, detect, route, interconnect and process optical signals for information transport and processing, routing and interconnecting)
- Digital and optical signal processing (Modeling, design, and implementation of digital and/or optical techniques, for signal processing for long-haul, metro or access networks)
- Subsystems for optical networking and for datacoms (Modeling, design, implementation and test of optical, optoelectronic, or electrical subsystems)
- Point-to-point transmission systems (Modeling, design, lab and field implementation of optical transmission fiber links)
- Core, metro and data centre networks (Modeling, design, architecture, planning and scaling of optical transport for optical circuit and packet switched core, metro, inter and intra data center networks)
- Access, local area and home networks (Networking aspects of broadband optical access, local-area and home networks)
Benefits of exhibiting
Participate and you will:
- Interact face to face with hundreds of decision-makers from all around the world;
- Introduce new products and projects to an expert audience;
- Gain greater visibility for your company and its products;
- Benefit from an intense media coverage;
- Build relationships with prospects and find potential partners;
- Find the latest innovations and technological developments;
- Position your brand and increase awareness,
- ... and so much more!
The ECOC Exhibition is the largest optical communications event in Europe and is the key meeting place for everyone in the fibre optic communication technology industry. With over 5,500 visitors attending in 2014, you can meet, network and gain knowledge with colleagues from across the fibre optic community.