Tube Düsseldorf is the world's leading trade fair for the tube industry. Held every two years, this incredible event is an absolute must for anyone who has something to say in the sector.
If you're part of this industry, you can't let this trade fair pass you by! In order to participate, you just need to book an exhibition stand and start preparing your trip to Düsseldorf! If you want to surprise your costumers and defeat the competition, you must invest in an impressive exhibition stand. Contact our team of experts in trade shows and they'll introduce you to the best Stand Designers in Düsseldorf!
- Raw materials, tubes and accessories: tubes, ferrous, alloys, carbon content, bimetallic tubes, stainless steel, aluminium, titanium, mineral raw materials, etc.
- Tube manufacturing machinery: casting, rolling, drawing, extruding, welding, soldering, etc.
- Rebuilt and reconditioned machinery: casting and forming, welding, materials handling, measuring ans control technology, heat treatment equipment, etc.
- Process technology tools and auxiliaries: continuous casting, drawing, dies, rolling, cutting, deburring, etc.
- Measuring and control technology: gauges, measuring systems, sensors and controllers, automatic control equipment, etc.
- Testing: testing of raw materials, non-destructive testing of finished products (laser testing, leakage testing, endoscopes, optical testing, etc)
- Specialist areas: plant engineering and construction, logistics, materials,, stock automation, packaging, recycling, safety technology, etc.
- Trading, stockists of tubes of ferrous metal, plastic and composite materials, fiber glass, ceramic, concrete, fibre.cement, etc.
- Profiles and machinery
- and others...
Participate in Tube Düsseldorf and you will:
- Interact face to face with thousands of key buyers and decision-makers;
- Introduce new products and services to an expert audience;
- Boost your company's visibility;
- Benefit from an intense media coverage;
- Generate sales leads and build relationships with prospects;
- Launch new products and get direct feedback;
- Survey attendees about new product ideas;
- Keep up on industry trends;
- ... and so much more!
In 2014, approximately 33,600 professional visitors from all around the world came to Düsseldorf in order to find the latest products and services in the tube industry. The visitors were mainly from the following industries:
- Tube industry
- Automotive supply industry
- Chemical industry
- Iron, steel and non-ferrous metal industry
- Energy, oil, gas and water supply
- Construction industry
- Electrical industry
- Measuring and control technology
- Trade, technical/specialist retail trade
- Skilled trades
Giving you a true glimpse of the future, this industry is in our everyday lives and this expo brings the best technologies to day-to-day scenarios. Get on board on those new trends! Either spring manufacturing or metal forming technologies, there is something new for everyone. And something for everyone to use!