Every year, the National Home Show presented by REMAX attracts over 174,000 home owners to the Direct Energy Centre in Toronto. With many ideas in mind and money to spend, visitors eagerly walk the show to gain inspiration and meet with exhibitors to discuss their projects.
Planning on exhibiting? These are the prices:
- Halls A – D (Standard) - $29.49
- Halls A – D (100 SF & Under) - $29.99
- Heritage Court - $26.99
- East Annex (Shopping Pavilion) - $23.99
Each exhibitor must provide their own professional display including floor covering, tables/chairs and back/side hard walls. So, if you need a Stand Designer and Contractor in Toronto, let us know! We'll introduce you to the best local companies!
Brands you'll meet
Join the National Home Show and meet many companies, such as: Advanced Tree Care, AHM Designers, Amazing Gates of Canada, Canaroma International, Casalife, Century Window Fashions, Classic Wood Mouldings, Classic Kitchen Designs, Cyclo Vac, Cutco, Panasonic Canada, Pebble Tec Canada, Perfect Sense, Penguin Basements, Pure Leaf Tea, Pro Stone, Red Ehino Entertainment and Mr. Handyman.
The National Home Show enables you to:
- Establish new business ties and generate new sales opportunities.
- Direct access to influential trend-setters and opinion leaders.
- Position your company to address your exact target group.
- Generate sales leads.
- Identify trends and get inspiration for your product innovations.
- And more!