Broadcast Asia is an international trade show dedicated to the digital multimedia and entertainment technology. BroadcastAsia, is held alongside CommunicAsia and EnterpriseIT, Asia’s most comprehensive info-communications technology exhibition. The event will feature the technological advancements in the whole ICT ecosystems.
If you're part of this industry, don't let Broadcast Asia pass you by. It can definitely be a great opportunity for you and your company! In order to stand out, contact our team of experts in trade shows. We collaborate with thousands of Stand Builders & Designers in Singapore and we can easily find the one that best fits your needs and budget!
Here you'll find the complete ecosystem of broadcasting, film technologies and digital multimedia:
- Professional Audio/Radio: audio editing, audio effects, audio production, mixers, music and sound libraries, HD digital radio, etc.
- Acquisition/Production: cameras and lenses, lighting and grip, motion capture, software solutions, etc.
- Post Production: animation and VFX, digital intermediate, editing, motion graphics, etc.
- Management and Systems: IT/networking, security, master control, switchers, signal management and processing, IP infrastructures, etc.
- Distribution and Delivery: antennas, towers, cable equipment, editing, virtual production, subtitling, tv automation systems, etc.
- NextGen Broadcasting: cloud based video management, IP broadcast, multi content TV, video management, interactive multiplatform, OTT, etc.
As an exhibitor, here you'll be able to:
- Identify trends and get inspiration for your product innovations
- Reach your entire target group at a single location
- Interact face to face with skilled professionals and decision makers from all around the world
- Explore business opportunities and meet new potential partners
- Position your brand and increase awareness
- Take advantage of many sponsorship opportunities
Join Broadcast Asia and meet visitors will real purchasing power! Some of the visitor’s profiles are: broadcasters, radio broadcasting, post and production, cinematography and photography, computer graphics and animation, equipment rental houses, recording studios, related industries, advertising, services and consultancy, publishing houses, etc.
Conferences and more!
As Asia’s leading event in the broadcast and entertainment space, BroadcastAsia International Conference and the Creative Content Production Conference brings together key decision makers from top industry trend-setters from across the region and beyond! Every edition is especially designed to address the industry’s latest challenges, examines the trends that will change the industry landscape, and offers practical insights from key influencers in the market through exclusive case studies. As you can see, this is an outstanding opportunity for you to develop your professional skills, acquire more knowledge and network with world-class experts!