Organized since 1996, ChinaCoat is a super coatings show organized alternatively between Shanghai and Guangzhou. Gathering more than 27 000 trade visitors per edition, this exhibition is a world-class industry event that offers global players the most versatile solution to promote their business.
If you're part of this industry, don't let ChinaCoat pass you by. It can definitely be a great opportunity for you and your company! In order to stand out, contact our team of experts in trade shows. We collaborate with thousands of Stand Booth Contractors in Shanghai and we can easily find the one that best fits your needs and budget!
China Coat is divided into the following exhibit zones:
- Powder Coatings Technology
- UV/EB Technology & products
- China Machinery, Instruments & Services
- International Machinery, Instruments & Services
- International Raw Materials
- China Raw Materials
Chemipol S.A, Decorazioni Rivedil, KH Neochem, Buhler, Omyal, Nobel NC, C&W Specialist Equipment, Scott Bader, Scott Chemicals International, Sasol Chemicals Pacific, Indian Chemical Industries, Nismix, EuroCeras, AF AdvanTech, Lamberti, Fuji Silysia, Decorazioni Rivedil, CS Chemical, Ink World Magazine, KSCB, Lawter, Elementis, Laboratorios Miret, Basil Commodities Private Limited, Mazda Colours Limited, SILCONA and Dyneal are some of the companies you'll find at ChinaCoat!
Reasons to exhibit
Participate and you will:
- Introduce your new products and services to an expert audience;
- Gain greater visibility for your company;
- Benefit from an intense media coverage;
- Generate sales leads and build relationships with prospects;
- Launch new products and survey attendees about new product ideas;
- Keep up on industry trends;
- ... and plenty more!
According to official statistic, visitors are more interested in:
- Coatings/Paints/Inks (60%)
- Raw Materials/Resins (42%)
- Additives/Solvents (30%)
- Pigments (28%)
- Production/Packaging Equipments (15%)
- Testing Instruments (14%)
- Powder Coatings (13%)
- Adhesives & Sealants (9%)
- among others...