ABTA Expo & Conference is a reference in debates on the future of pay TV, focusing on innovation in video services. Held in São Paulo, this show is composed by a trade fair and a conference program. The debates will cover such important themes as the impact of the new scenario for the industry on advertising and advertisers, how to assure proportionality of channel audience shares, and the space that can be occupied by programmers and channels in the new context.
If you're part of this industry, don't let this event pass you by! In order to participate, you just need to book a stand and start preparing your trip to São Paulo! If you want to catch everyone's attention, it is always a good idea to invest in an attractive exhibition stand. Contact our team of experts in trade shows and they'll find you the best Stand Booth Contractors in São Paulo!
Every year, more than 150 exhibitors participate in ABTA Expo & Conference. Occupying an area of 10,000 square meters, these companies have the opportunity to showcase their brands and interact with some 8,000 visitors per day. ABTA Expo & Conference gathers many incredible companies such as Ablee, Albis Technologies, Ali, Arris, Broadcom, HubTech, Changhong, Intek Digital, Hitachi, media networks, G-star, Philips, Photon, Media Hub, Pace, Orris, Justek, KF, Sundance Channel, Teleplan, Wisi, AMC Networks, Wanlong, Smit and Pamodic.
Participate and you will:
- Interact face to face with thousands of decision-makers and buyers from South America;
- Introduce new products and services to an expert audience;
- Gain greater visibility for your company;
- Benefit from an intense media coverage;
- Generate sales leads and build relationships with prospects;
- Launch new products and survey attendees about new projects;
- Keep up on industry trends;
- Position your brand and increase awareness,
- ... and so much more!
More than a fair!
Besides the exhibition, ABTA also organizes parallel events such as:
- Panel sessions and debates on relevant topical issues in markets, regulation, new technologies and trends, with the participation of C-level executives and other representatives of leading industry players and government.
- Training seminars featuring case studies and market solutions for professionals who need to be constantly ahead of the curve as far as the tools and technologies used in pay TV are concerned.
- Networking events where more than 100 exhibitors from Brazil and worldwide can discuss new ideas and establish valuable partnerships.
ABTA Expo & Conference is a reference in debates on the future of pay TV, focusing on innovation in video services. Professionals from leading players such as Turner, Globosat, Discovery Networks and Abap are usually invited to speak on the conference sessions. In addition to a discussion of the themes, success cases will be presented featuring ad agencies with experience in pay-TV advertising and their use of the arsenal offered by pay-TV channels. It is a great opportunity for you to meet some of the best industry's experts and increase your professional knowledge.