The Salon du Chocolat is far more than delicious chocolate fondues: it is the only meeting place for the chocolate industry experts.
Inaugurated in 1994, this travelling Fair gathers thousand of chocolatiers, pastry makers and confectioners from all around the world.
It covers many specificities of the chocolatier sector, such as:
- producing countries
- ingredients and raw materials
- decorations for chocolate and pastry
- laboratory equipment
- shop fitting and materials
Exhibitors from... everywhere! Join!
The fair gathers about 220 exhibitors per edition, national and international chocolatiers, pastry makers and confectioners from France, Italy, Belgium, Japan, Switzerland, Vietnam, Côte d’Ivoire, Austria, Brazil, Colombia, South Korea, Haïti, Hungary, Latvia, Lithuania, Madagascar, Mexico, Nicaragua, Peru, Portugal, United Kingdom (...) along with the greatest chefs!
Be part of this incredible show and stand out! Our team of experts will get you the best custom stand in Paris!
By participating, you will be able to:
- Stay up-t-date with the latest trends & innovations
- Expand your brand on a global scale
- Capture new clients
- Establish new partnerships
- and of course... eat tons of chocolate!
Mouth watering chocolate
If you're a chocolate addict, then this show will surely delight you! The official program is composed by:
- Pastry Show (with demonstrations of chocolate recipes by world-famous chefs)
- Cocoa Show (demonstrations and live performances presented by cocoa-producing countries)
- Chocosphere (conferences & unmissable tastings)
- Workshops (educational and playful workshops specially for kids)
- Competitions (with live demonstrations and design competitions)
- ... and many more surprises!