Held for the first time in 2009, the Salón de Gourmets is the major European event dedicated exclusively to the delicatessen products. It is the largest annual showcase of high quality food and beverage. Gathering more than 1,420 exhibitors, 84,117 trade visitors and 1,486 journalists
If you're part of this industry, don't let this event pass you by! In order to participate, you just need to book a stand and start electing your best products! If you want to catch everyone's attention, it is always a good idea to invest in an attractive exhibition stand. Contact our team of experts in trade shows and they'll find you the best Stand Design Companies in Madrid!
Salón de Gourmets has from the start walked along the restaurant and gastronomy path of Spain, witnessing and taking part on this evolution. Join this unique exhibition and you'll be able to:
- present your product range to the entire world and get direct feedback;
- meet the most important international buyers and decision-makers;
- establish and cultivate important business contacts;
- meet a wide number of visitors and exhibitors from abroad;
- take part in many high-quality workshops and parallel events
- contact with more than 1,400 journalists
- and so much more...!
Salón de Gourmets gathers producers, distributors and importers of:
- Sweets & Confectionery
- Spirits & Liquors
- Snacks & Dried Fruits
- Jam & Honey
- Professional Clothing
- Machinery for Hotel and Catering Business
- And many others...!
Here you'll find many national and international brands such as: AT Roca, Abadía de Jábaga, Alma de Jerez, Almendras Sarralde, Beher, Bimi, Naturae, Bodegas Bocopa, Brezomiel, Brutus the Beer, Castillo de Canena, Delicias de Burgos, Delirio Gourmet Foods, Euroanchoas, Garmiko Foods, Geltoki, Gimar, Estrella Galicia, Kadabra Superb Craft Beer, La Brújula, Malvasia, Mammafiore Madrid and Rougié!