Held in São Paulo, the Brazilian Supply Chain and Logistics Summit - SCL is a gathering mainly focused on cutting edge solutions & innovative approaches to the supply chain management. Drawing upon the extensive experience of senior industry leaders, best-of-breed solutions providers and government representatives, this Summit aims to build a blue print for the development of the Brazilian Supply Chain & Logistics market.
If you want to exhibit in this Summit, contact our team of experts in trade fairs. They'll introduce you to the best Stand Design Companies in Sao Paulo!
The Brazilian Supply Chain and Logistics Summit offers you the unmissable opportunity to meet, network and exchange ideas at Brazil’s largest event of this kind. The essential summit for all involved in supply chain, logistics and related disciplines, securing your place will guarantee that you gain a true understanding of up-to-date industry developments and best practice.
If you join this event as an exhibitor you'll be able to:
- Interact face to face with thousands of decision-makers;
- Introduce new solutions & services to an expert audience;
- Gain greater visibility for your company;
- Benefit from an intense media coverage;
- Build relationships with prospects;
- Survey attendees about new projects/ideas;
- Keep up on industry trends;
- Position your brand and increase awareness,
- and so much more!
The Brazilian Supply Chain & Logistics Summit is built around three core streams:
- Supply Chain Optimisation
- Infrastructure & Economic Development
- International Best Practice
It provides insights on the importance of taking a long-term view when building and developing a Supply Chain; on strategies for growth that have been successfully delivered by leading multi-nationals; on risk and resilience management, and so on...