Habitat III is the United Nations Conference on Housing and Sustainable Urban Development. Member States of the General Assembly, in Resolution 67/216 , decided that the objectives of the Conference are to secure renewed political commitment for sustainable urban development, assess accomplishments to date, address poverty and identify and address new and emerging challenges. The conference will result in a concise, focused, forward-looking and action-oriented outcome document.
Exhibiting at Habitat III
Designed to attract a large audience, the Exhibition at Habitat III will be open to the public and aims to inspire visitors to consider the overall theme of the Forum, while learning about a wealth of new urban initiatives.
- If you're going to participate and need an exhibition booth, contact us! Our team of expert sin trade shows will be delighted to introduce you to the best Stand Builders & Designers in Quito!
If you join this exhibition & conference, you'll be able to...
- Meet with Governments, Mayors and the full range of urban stakeholders;
- Explore business opportunities and meet new potential partners;
- Gain insights into the latest developments, technologies and applications;
- Exchange knowledge, projects and ideas with industry peers;
- And plenty more...!
The Habitat III networking activities provide a platform for national, regional and local governments, societies, parliamentarians, research & academia, grassroots organizations, business and industries, foundations and philanthropies, professionals, trade unions and workers, farmers, indigenous people, media and older persons, as well as intergovernmental organizations to discuss specific topics of relevance and interest within Housing and Sustainable Urban Development. Join this events and meet with Governments, Mayors and the full range of urban stakeholders that can change the course of your company!