Organised by Crain Communications Ltd, Minmetals Corporation, and supported by the Chinese Polyurethane Industry Association (CPUIA), PU China is the most established annual event for the polyurethanes market in the region.
PU China moves location every year in order to allow access to the buoyant PU industry that is spread across the country. This allows easy access for visitors and ensures that exhibitors see fresh visitors and business prospects each year.
If you're part of this industry, don't let this event pass you by! In order to participate, you just need to book a stand and start preparing your trip to China! If you want to catch everyone's attention, it is always a good idea to invest in an attractive exhibition stand. Contact our team of experts in trade shows and they'll find you the best Stand Design Companies in Guangzhou!
The event attracts a good mix of international and local companies from the full spectrum of the industry. Here you can find many important companies lie Air Products, Albrecht Baümer GmbH & Co, Cannon Far East, Chemtrend, Evonik Industries AG, Graco Inc Shanghai, Gusbi Spa, Huntsman, KraussMaffei Technologies, Milliken Asia, Momentive Performance Materials, Mondi Group, Simmons Engineering Corporation, Wanhua, among several others...
PU China offers the best way to fulfill a multitude of business functions at one event, over a short time period cost effectively. Whether you are new to the polyrethane market or an established player, PU China can provide you the means to realize your specific marketing needs. The benefits are many! Here you'll be able to:
- Generate fresh leads and new business
- Meet with existing customers and increase customer retention
- Demonstrate your products and services in a live environment
- Conduct face to face meetings with many potential customers in a short space of time
- Keep abreast of what your competitors are doing
- Raise your company profile and build your market share
- Network with a captive audience of industry professionals
- Launch new products and services into the market
PU China will deliver a high-level targeted audience, relevant to your business. Visitors represent the full range of end use markets, including automotive, medical, transportation, packaging, clothing, construction, electrical, domestics, sports and leisure goods. They have real spending power with responsibility for specifying materials, machinery, equipment, moulds and software. According to official statistics, they are mainly:
- Board Directors/CEOs/Owners
- Production/Manufacturing managers
- Technical managers
- Experts in quality control