Eurasphalt and Eurobitume (E&E) Congress is a unique event organised every four years since 1996 by the bitumen and asphalt industry in a well-known European city.
It provides an excellent platform to show your products and technology solutions to congress participants by taking part in the exhibition and being a sponsor of this event.
The format of the event provides a wide range of activities to meet the many different requirements of the expected 800-1,000 attendees.
- Opening day with high level presentations from key people shaping the industry
- Technical programme including over 200 papers presented under specific themes
- Poster sessions with author presence
- Exhibition and Sponsorship opportunities
- Social programme to engage with participants and accompanying guests
- Location with plenty of inspiration to organise specific corporate events alongside
If you want to participate as an exhibitor, contact our team of experts in tradeshows. They will be happy to find you the best stand design companies in Prague!
The E&E Congress is the most significant European event organised in the field of bitumen and asphalt pavements. The congress will provide a unique opportunity to meet the best experts and scientists from the entire world, promote your organisation, support your brand and maintain a high profile within your field of business.
If you're part of the Asphalt world, this show is an outstanding opportunity to:
- meet potential clients from all around the globe
- display and present your products & services to an international audience
- expand your professional network
- establish new partnerships and deals
- promote your company and products
- organize seminars and private meetings
- learn and improve your professional skills
The congress is used as an important vehicle to raise the awareness across a wide scope of the industry about key drivers in the market environment, to share best practices and technology, and also to respond with solutions to future challenges. Here, world-class keynote speakers will be invited to provide their insights on many strategic themes, such as:
- Health & Safety
- Standardisation & Regulations
- Sustainability & Energy Efficiency
- Cost Efficiency & Financing
- Maintenance, Handling & Application Techniques
- Smart & Intelligent Infrastructures
- Asset Management