Power-Gen is one of the Europe's largest and most established gatherings of power practitioners.
Alongside the exhibition, here you can also find the industry's most comprehensive multi-track conferences, examining critical aspects of the entire power generation sector - conventional, nuclear and renewables. Therefore, Power Gen Europe is an ideal platform for both business and learning. Here you can improve your professional skills with world-class experts while closing important deals with costumers and partners!
The fair is divided into several main sectors, such as: Nuclear Power, Fossil Fuels, E-Mobility, Onsite Power, Renewable, Energy storage and others.
Be part of Power-Gen!
Europe's energy transition has opened the door to flexible, onsite power solutions that are being adopted in more and more countries across the continent. As a trend-setter market, this is the perfect place to:
Stand out and build your market presence
Capture new business connections
Establish and create new partnerships
Showcase, display & present your products/services
- Stay up-to-date on the latest market trends and novelties
If you want to participate in Power-Gen, contact our team of experts in fairs for some guidance. They will find you the best stand design companies in Cologne
According to official data, Power-Gen gathered more than 11 000 attendees from 100 different countries during its last edition. 9789 of the attendees were Europeans, 602 from North America and 201 from North Asia.
The visitors are usually professionals of...
- Public and municipal utility owners & managers
- Government and regulatory executives
- Original equipment manufacturers
- Power/heat plant owners & operators
- Project developers & managers
- Fuel suppliers
- Design/structural/construction engineers
- Industrial facilities personnel
- Mechanical/electrical/plant engineers
- Industry consultants and advisers
- Energy traders
Power-Gen Europe also offers an array of educational programs to enhance your career or business! You can participate in many seminars and take part of an incredible conference program. The topics usually revolve around:
- Europe's transitioning power sector;
- Renewable energies;
- Nuclear power pros & cons;
- Smart Cities - urban energy integration;
- and others...
Last year, Power Gen hosted 55 sessions, 199 speakers and more than 480 keynote attendees. Don't miss this incredible opportunity to meet and mix with the world's biggest experts!