Held in Pordenone, CoilTech is a trade fair specialized in materials and machinery for the production of electric motors, transformers, generators and cools. Since 2010, this expo has enjoyed a growing number of international companies offering materials and machinery for the production of highly efficient electrical machines.
So, if you want to be part of this international gathering, apply for an exhibition stand today and contact our team of experts in trade shows. They'll introduce you to a hand-picked selection of Stand Booth Contractors in Italy!
CoilTech is the fastest growing exhibition in the electromechanical industry. If you want to meet Europe's leading manufacturers of electrical machinery, this event is an absolute MUST for you and your team. Besides, CoilTech also enables you to:
- Generate leads that can drive product sales year-round;
- Introduce new products and attract visitors with purchasing power;
- Gain insights into the latest technologies and applications;
- Build relationships and strengthen bonds with current and potential partners;
- Raise your profile and build brand recognition;
- ... and more!
CoilTech covers the following categories:
- Machinery for production of motors & generators;
- Machinery for production of transformers;
- Equipment for testing, inspection, measurement and control;
- Stamping, Molding and die casting;
- Electrical steel;
- Copper and aluminum wire production;
- Materials and technologies for insulation.
Alliance Winding Europe, Alpke, Abiega, Bennet, Blink, Barletta Apparecchi, Came Spa, Chroma Ate Europe, CW Bearing, Domel, Dupon, Domel, Duferco Group, Elettrofili, ElGroupe, Eletromeccanica Viotto, ElGroupe, Römer, EuroSlot, FixturLaser, Garnet, Golden House, Hübers, Ingrid West Machinery, Jovil Universal, Lampar-Monza, Limitor, Mafel, Mary and OMA are some of the exhibitors you'll find in these halls. Join them and cultivate important business contacts!