Organised by the SIAE, Paris Air Show at Le Bourget is an event dedicated to the French Aerospace Industries.
Here you'll find the entire aviation industry:
- Aircraft : Construction and assembly and sub-assemblies
- Space, spacecraft, satellite telecommunications
- Aircraft engines, aerospace powerplants and related equipment
- Airborne equipment and systems (including weapons)
- Cabin interiors
- Production equipment, tools and software
- Subcontracting (mechanical engineering and composite materials, aircraft interiors, etc. )
- Composite materials and surface treatment
- Maintenance, product support & spares, transport
- Airport equipment and services
If you're part of the aviation industry, then this show can be a huge upgrade for your career & company! Join some of the best industry experts and exchange ideas and visions.
If you want a good stand to match your company's identity, contact our team of experts in trade shows. They'll find you the best stand design companies in Paris Tell us your ideas and we'll guarantee you the best solutions & prices!
The Paris Air Show gathers more than 139 000 trade visitors and 176 000 public visitors per edition. It is considered a mandatory event for everyone in the aviation industry that wishes to expand their company and connect with other experts. By participating in his fair you'll be able to:
- Stand out and build your market presence
- Capture new business connections from the whole aviation eco system
- Establish and create new partnerships
- Showcase, display & present your products/services/visions
- Stay up-to-date on the latest market trends and novelties
- ... and plenty more!
As an exhibitor, here you can display your products in Business chalets (located all along the demonstration flight runway), in the Halls, or in the Outdoor Area (mainly intended for aircraft, this space can also be used for buildings). Start preparing your trip and book a stand now! The best places will be gone soon...
More than a fair!
Besides the trade fair, Paris Air Show also includes many parallel events, such as:
Flying Displays: these displays, which are always spectacular and often amazing, are one of the show's high points, giving exhibitors the opportunity to showcase their technological expertise and allowing visitors to discover the latest innovations.
B2B Meetings: this programme of pre-arranged meetings puts buyers and exhibiting companies in contact with one another, according to their requirements. The programme is open to all buyers (contract principals) looking for solutions relating to the aviation and space sectors, and to show exhibitors who supply such solutions.